In order to create the Audish Service, we collect information you provide to us directly as well as data which we capture automatically, within the territory where we provide our services and where the user is located.
Registration data: in order to use Audish, you must create an account and provide us with the following personal details:
- Your mobile number (not shared with other users unless requested)
- Your name and pseudonym (visible to all other users)
- Your date of birth (you must be 18 to use Audish)
- Your gender: you can choose whether or not to specify you are male or female
- Your profile picture: the photo that you choose to use as your profile picture must be of you
- The password that will enable you to log into your account (we do not share this data and neither should you
All this information is necessary in order for you to create your profile and register to use Audish.
- Your activity such as log-ins, registrations, posts, and reactions
- Your location subject to your consent
- Your content (anything you upload to Audish will be visible to all users unless otherwise directed)
- Your device and hardware (IP address, device type, operating system)
- Your address book (you are able to invite contacts to Audish as well as connect with those already on the platform)
- You camera and photos subject to your consent
Reasons for Data Collection
When we collect and process your Personal Data, we may do so for the following reasons: To operate your account including but not limited to making your profile accessible and providing the ability to send messages In the interests of Audish, Inc: we may use your data if we have a legitimate reason to do so to ensure platform security
How We Use Your Data
While Audish, Inc ensures that your data is securely and confidentially processed, as an internet service we cannot fully guarantee the security of your data. So it’s all the more important to let us know if you have been a victim of theft, alteration, or attacked (such as bullying) by notifying us.
At any time, you have the right to access your Personal Data and to request that it be:
- Deleted (you can delete your account in settings)